Artifact is coming to Steam in just two days! In the meantime, we're happy to launch the first in a new series of Artifact comics, called Prelude
. Artifact is more than just a Dota card game — it is a shared universe with a storyline that will deepen the history, expand the world, and change the fates of the heroes of both games.
We'll also be releasing a second comic called Call to Arms
on launch day, which sets the stage for a series of events that will transform the world of Dota forever. Don't forget to come back and check it out.
We're also updating the beta, once this afternoon's stress tests have completed. Pre-loading will be available tonight!
11/26 Beta Update
- Added the ability to inspect the current deck lists during play using F2 and F3.
- Fixes for several crashes.
- Pressing ESC to cancel an unrecommended action no longer causes the card to become unresponsive.
- When you try to recycle >1000 cards, the dialog box will be clearer about why you can’t.
- Fixed the text not fitting in some dialog boxes.
- Fixed the reward ticket image sometimes being black.
- Fixed the allied Radiant towers covering damage preview numbers.
- Fixed bugs with the forced surrender warnings firing too frequently and under the wrong conditions.
- Improved timing on for Lux and Nox to make them less active.
- Updated gauntlet rewards sounds.
- Updated the localization files.